[nSLUG] October meeting at Uncommon Grounds?

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Mon Sep 16 21:03:43 ADT 2013

I don't think so. You can bring whatever you want for taking notes. If
the sessions are interactive, I guess the person doing it will let us
know ahead of time to bring a laptop or whatever.

The main thing we need is for people to organize a session for us to
attend. Currently we have zero talks scheduled for Oct 7. That would be
a pretty disappointing evening. Last time, I did one talk and arranged
the other one. I look forward to seeing what others bring to the table
this time.

-Mike