[nSLUG] October meeting at Uncommon Grounds?

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Mon Sep 16 17:36:13 ADT 2013

I did book the same conference room for us on October 7. As I mentioned
previously, I'm not really available to do all the organizing this time,
but I hope others will step forward with interesting topics to speak
about. I would definitely like to attend and learn from other NSLUG members.

We had a request for a session on command line basics, which should be
easy to prepare. I think someone had already started on that - please
raise your hand so we know that this is being taken care of.

Is there someone else who has an idea for a session they'd like to run,
or requests for a topic to be covered?

-Mike