[nSLUG] Monday, Sept. 9, Gathering at Uncommon Grounds

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Sep 8 11:44:09 ADT 2013

Sorry for the late announcement. After the stimulating technical talk
last month, we're back to the café this month for our regular social
gathering. As always, we do welcome impromptu presentations of all
kinds, so if if you have something fun to show off or talk about, come
prepared. Otherwise, drop in, grab a mug of something hot against the
increasingly fall-like weather and just enjoy our company, as we get
together to talk about Linux, free software, and beyond.

Details:

What: Monthly nSLUG gathering
When: Monday, September 9, 2013 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.theuncommongroup.com/v/uncommongrounds_location.asp

Ben