[nSLUG] Youtube videos not playing in Chromium help

Monte Stevens montkemp at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 31 10:22:18 ADT 2013

Trina Hanson <trina.hanson79 at gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you for the URL.  My next question is how do I install this version.  I
> read the readme.txt file and am at a total loss.  Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

Here's a couple google search results that seem to mildly agree with
each other.

http://linuxg.net/how-to-install-the-latest-google-chrome-stable-version-on-ubuntu-linux-mint-and-debian/
http://community.linuxmint.com/tutorial/view/1350

(Just in case we are not on the same page, the above links instruct on
installing Chrome in Olivia Mint 64, not on installing a non-GNU/Linux
Adobe flash player >11.2 in Olivia Mint 64.)

   Monte