[nSLUG] Youtube videos not playing in Chromium help

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:01:54 ADT 2013

I have Wheezy, Debian, and although I cannot say I have that particular
issue, but if I load embedded videos in Firefox, the youtube window
"flashes" black making the video unwatchable.  If however I manage to
locate and use the the "watch in YouTube" option, the video plays without
issue.  I Assumed it was due to the flash player (I don't use gnash).  It
was such a minor annoyance I never bothered to investigate.

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson