[nSLUG] irc channel...

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 23:48:43 ADT 2013

Hi Michael, these are the settings I'm using:
  {
  address = "irc.oftc.net";
  chatnet = "OFTC";
  port = "6667";
  use_ssl = "no";
  ssl_verify = "no";
  autoconnect = "yes";
  }
  {
  type = "CHANNEL";
  chat_type = "IRC";
  name = "#nslug";
  tag = "OFTC";
  }

Cheers
Eugene

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 11:19:48PM -0300, Michael Gillie wrote:
> Forgot to clarify: the NSLUG chat room... :P
>
> Michael Gillie
>

> On 20/10/2013 11:17 PM, Michael Gillie wrote:
> > Hey Guys,
> >
> > This may seem like a dumb question.
> > What is the information I need to get into the IRC rooms? (Server, and
> > Channel, etc).
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > Michael Gillie

Eugene Cormier
---------------
Full-time Instructor
Acadia University
www.eugenecormier.com
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 10:30-11:30 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.