[nSLUG] Wanted: P3 motherboard with ISA slot

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Wed Oct 16 18:22:18 ADT 2013

On 15/10/13 11:40 AM, Trina Hanson wrote:
> I am looking for systems/motherboards, for member Richard Bonner, that
> must have the following specs:
>
> 1.  A processor
> 2.  2 serial (com) ports
> 3.  USB port(s)
> 4.  A AGP video slot
> 5.  And a finally a ISA slot(s)
>
> I attached a picture to this email to remind people what a ISA slot
> looks like. :)
>
> I look forward to hearing back from you.

Trina, Richard, I have this, with a processor in it (sorry, don't
remember the exact specs of the processor, but it's a P3).

http://www.motherboard.cz/mb/abit/vl6.htm

Quite similar to the one you pictured.

I took it out of service when I replaced it with a slightly better P4.

You're welcome to have it. I have no use for it and probably would have
eventually just thrown it out. Can you come out and pick it up? No need
to bother the list in your reply. I just wanted everyone else to know we
have it taken care of.

Ben