[nSLUG] Next technial talk night topics

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Tue Oct 8 12:19:21 ADT 2013

I'm glad you've enjoyed the new style of event. As I mentioned last
night, I can book the conference room monthly if that's what we want to
do. I'm also looking forward to future presentations -- but I worry that
moving to every month wouldn't be a sustainable pace.

It's only the 2nd event and we're having trouble getting people to
volunteer. If we needed volunteers every month, the shortage would be
even more acute.

In my view, we either stick with alternating event styles each month, or
the NSLUG membership starts volunteering more readily.

To start with, let's see if we have volunteers for the two sessions you
requested.

-Mike