[nSLUG] Next technial talk night topics

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Tue Oct 8 00:38:09 ADT 2013

I did attempt to record my talk at the first session, and Yanick's was
recorded as he joined us remotely. Unfortunately, the quality is not
very good. You can find them both on my YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/user/onemikedoherty

If someone is interested in volunteering to record video at the event,
instead of recording presentations as screencasts, that'd be great.

-Mike