[nSLUG] Next technial talk night topics

Michael Gillie mikegpc at hemmysoft.com
Mon Oct 7 23:42:03 ADT 2013

Hey folks,

It's really too bad that I can't attend these talks. I love the ideas
that I am hearing in the mailing list. I was wondering if you guys would
consider recording the seminars (video, and/or audio), and placing them
on YouTube, Vimeo, or one of the many video posting sites. This would
allow people who don't often get out, or (in cases like mine) can't get
out due to geographical distances.

This could make the effects reach further than one evening, and may even
draw more interest from other people.

Regards,

Michael Gillie