[nSLUG] Timstamping a document

Stephen Gregory nslug at kernelpanic.ca
Fri Oct 4 11:27:17 ADT 2013

Gerald,

It looks like you need to "armor" you pdf and email it to
binary at stamper.itconsult.co.uk
You can ascii-armor you pdf with the command:

  gpg --enarmor foo.pdf

which produces: foo.pdf.asc

compose an email to binary at stamper.itconsult.co.uk. I think you need to
copy the contents of foo.pdf.asc into your email instead of attaching the
file to your email. But I can't be sure.

--
sg