[nSLUG] nSLUGVol 370, 2 - Talk Dec 2nd

Georges Rodier georges.rodier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:19:26 AST 2013

Many thanks Karl

I am a long-distance subscriber in BC and plan to remain a long-distance
subscriber once we are able to effect our soon move to Saint John, NB.

In preparation for our move I do follow the NSlug list as well as that
in Québec in French. Once I can become a "merrytimer" I will be come a
long-distance subscriber to our now local VanLUG.

Many thanks to all involved on this list.

Georges