[nSLUG] Organizers & presenters wanted: nSLUG tech talks, December

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Sun Nov 3 20:44:48 AST 2013

On 13-11-02 12:02 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> For tech talks to work, we need people to step up and both organize and
> present the tech talks every second month. So if this is something you
> want to help with, please follow up here.

I've booked the same room for us again on Dec 2, and I believe I have
one speaker arranged.

We'd have time for another full- or half-hour talk, if someone wants to
do it. We had a request for more advanced stuff on the Linux command
line, as well as scripting (bash scripting, I guess - see Trina's email
here: http://nslug.ns.ca/pipermail/nslug/2013-October/025940.html )

-Mike