[nSLUG] Monday, Nov. 4, Gathering at Uncommon Grounds

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Nov 2 11:59:00 ADT 2013

Hi, fellow nSLUGgers,

After last month's successful tech talk, we're back to our regular
gathering this month at Uncommon Grounds. Come in out of the cold and
warm up with a coffee and chat with us. We welcome Linux and non-Linux
users from all backgrounds and skill levels to get together and
socialize. While we have no specific agenda, we do hands-on help
sessions, impromptu show-and-tell of latest gadgets and projects, and
wild excursions into both on-topic and off-topic subjects that pique our
collective interests.

Details:

What: Bi-monthly nSLUG gathering
When: Monday, Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.theuncommongroup.com/v/uncommongrounds_location.asp

Ben