[nSLUG] nSL D- Vol 299, I-1: 5¼ floppy drive

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Fri May 10 14:54:49 ADT 2013

They're an outfit that provides employment for people with mental health
issues, I would expect them to still be in business even if their web site
is flaky as there are several businesses folded in under the Lake City
umbrella. I used them at a previous employer to take around half a ton of
computing equipment away for reuse and recycling which is where I know
them from; that was however my last contact with them. They're the only
computer hardware recycler I'm aware of.

If you're in the area you should be able to drop in at their office on
Windmill Road.

Cheers... Dop.