[nSLUG] nSL D- Vol 299, I-1: 5¼ floppy drive

Georges Rodier georges.rodier at gmail.com
Fri May 10 13:50:12 ADT 2013

Sitting on the west coast, I can ask our local Lug if you want. But do
you folks have organizations that recycle PC's? We have folks like
FreeGeek that do and that are willing to keep an eye out for unusual
parts. Toronto used to have a couple of stores that sold all kinds of
computer parts even from mainframes. I don't know if they still exist.
Last thought, do you have a museum that has "antique" PC's. Might they
know sources? I still have a working 3½" drive but let go of my 5¼ a
decade ago, sorry.

Georges