[nSLUG] Monday, May 6, Gathering at Uncommon Grounds

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sun May 5 15:46:47 ADT 2013

Sorry for the late notice. I've been distracted by the Debian 7.0
"wheezy" release. :)

Spring is in the air, the weather is cooperating, we're all beginning to
crawl out of our holes ... Come down to Uncommon Grounds tomorrow and
join us to socialize! Our meetings are loosely Linux-related. People are
welcome to present any topic they want informally, come for help, or
just sit in and absorb it all.

Details:

What: Monthly nSLUG gathering
When: Monday, May 6, 2013 at 5:30 pm
Where: Uncommon Grounds Coffee House, 1030 South Park St., Halifax
http://www.theuncommongroup.com/v/uncommongrounds_location.asp

Ben