[nSLUG] Foolproof way to print PDF's?

George N. White III gnwiii at gmail.com
Sun May 5 12:38:25 ADT 2013

There should be a "fit to page" option somewhere in a printer dialog.  I
often print European documents on
US letter size paper, so use that option regularly.  In Fedora 18, the
evince print dialog has 3 tabs.  The last
one is "Page Handling" and offers Page Scaling with option "None, "Shrink
to Printable Area", or "Fit to Printable Area" (this last will enlarge
small documents as well as shink oversized docs).