[nSLUG] Monday at Enlightenment?

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Sat May 4 17:03:53 ADT 2013

Is the next meet on for Monday, 6 May?  Looks like I'll be in town for
other biz on Monday.  LWATCDR, [1] I should be able to make the 5:00 PM
meet at Enlightenment.

Anybody have a P4 (or better) laptop in reasonably good condition that
they'll part with for a correspondingly reasonable price?  My $5 P1
[2] Toshibas work fine but don't do several useful things such as USB,
DVDs or 802.11x for recent values of 'x'.  I'm asking here because I
surmise that a laptop acquired from an NSLUGger will be known to play
nicely with Linux, a surmise not to be made with J. Random Used
Laptop.

- Mike

[1] LWATCDR: Lord willin' an' the crick don't rise

[2] "Reasonable price" doesn't have to be *that* reasonable. :-)

                                                           /V\