[nSLUG] How to save video?

Jack Warkentin jwark at bellaliant.net
Thu May 2 16:52:25 ADT 2013

Hi Daniel

I guess I should have read all of the replies to your request before I
submitted my suggestion - Monte Stevens had already made the same
suggestion as mine. Oh well, ...

However, while researching something else, I came across the following
on my Debian system.

$ apt-cache show quvi
Package: quvi
Version: 0.4.2-1
Installed-Size: 51
Maintainer: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar at debian.org>
Architecture: amd64
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.5), libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2), libquvi7 (>= 0.4.0)
Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.15.6)
Description-en: command line program to extract video download links
  libquvi is a library to parse Adobe flash video download links. It
  supports Youtube and other similar video websites. It provides access
  to functionality and data through an API, and does not enable or
  require the use of the flash technology.
  .
  This package contains a command line program to extract and download
  video files using libquvi.
Homepage: http://quvi.sourceforge.net

Maybe this would help.

Regards