[nSLUG] 1-Wire Bus sensors

Dave Flogeras dflogeras2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:50:38 ADT 2013

I also vote for element14/canada.newark.com.  I normally hate UPS, but
newark has a deal with their pre-brokered service, and its $8
overnight to Canada (no hidden fees).

The only 1-wire device I've dealt with (on a raspi) was the ds1307
realtime clock.  It was simple to set up, since Pi kernel sources has
both ds1307 rtc and i2c drivers.