[nSLUG] 1-Wire Bus sensors

Bill Davidson billdavidson at eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 22 23:23:41 ADT 2013

I haven't seen any other replies, so...

Much as I like to support local businesses, when it comes to electronic
parts I get them from the "big three": Digikey (digikey.ca), Mouser
(ca.mouser.com), and Newark (canada.newark.com).  Between the three of
them you should be able to find what you want, at good prices, with fast
delivery.  Either buy enough for the "free upgrade" or pay a few dollars
more for "premium shipping" so the courier companies don't screw you
with bogus "brokerage fees".

Also, for more generic electronics parts, check out apexjr.com --
surplus stuff, cheap.  He ships USPS, which is good, but unfortunately
there is quite a bump from their US fees to Canadian.  Not sure what's
going on there.  But, the deals are good enough that on a decent sized
order you can easily make up for the shipping differential.