[nSLUG] 1-Wire Bus sensors

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Mon Mar 18 14:27:21 ADT 2013

Hey all!

I'm building a renewable energy information system - how much energy your PV panel has collected, how much hot water is in your solar hot water tank, how many $$ your wind turbine has saved you, etc. etc..

It'll be based, I think, on a Raspberry Pi for moving the data around, and 1-Wire Bus for the sensors.

Is there anywhere in Halifax to buy the latter? I'll want temperature sensors, voltage / current AC & DC and since water flow meters, and some electric power meters, generate pulses, pulse counting sensors, probably DS2423s.

Jentronics is checking their catalog for me and I thought I'd check here at the same time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-dan