[nSLUG] OT: Where to buy a fuse?

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Sun Mar 10 08:11:36 ADT 2013

> microwave

I buy have a LOT of old appliances, and I get parts at Cohoon's, near Illsley at Commodore (or Ronald Smith) in Burnside or as Richard says, Reliable, just around the corner.

I find RAE to be the most hateful place to buy anything.

I noticed yesterday that Jentronix has Arduino starter kits for $70, this one I think:

http://aaroneiche.com/files/2009/07/Coolcomponents.jpg

And, if you haven't switched to making all of your 12v connections with Anderson Power Pole connectors:

http://www.powerwerx.com/

... you must. If you're still not convinced, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_7q6xvUa_c

Jentronix has a complete selection of them as well.