[nSLUG] RStudio and SAGE as an example of a linux web app

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:14:35 AST 2013

  Hehehehe...if your Windows systems are always running updates or AV, I
would be firing the admin and getting a new one.

Windows Updates are released every Tuesday.  Linux updates can be everyday,
sometimes multiple times a day.  =)

I love the Linux realm and enjoy fiddling with many different distros but
at the end of the day Microsoft pays this guys bills.

With that said though, more and more Linux opportunity has been opening up
for me in my company and I grasp every op with open arms.  You never know,
I may someday be as good as you guys on this list with Linux.  Maybe even
switch from the dark side to the bright side (Linux) professionally.   ;-)

-Yorke

Sent from my Samsung Ativ S running WP8