[nSLUG] Query Re: Logitech Unifying Receiver wanted

Trina Hanson trina.hanson79 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:21:27 ADT 2013

Hello Daniel,

As long as your products are still under warranty  you could call tech
support and tell them that the plastic part came off the metal part of our
receiver.  They will send you a new receiver, no questions asked.  All you
will need to do is run the Unifying software from the Logitech website when
you get it to pair the device(s) to the receiver and you will be good to go.


On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Daniel AJ Sokolov <daniel at falco.ca> wrote:

> On 2013-06-20 14:50 wrote Frank Geitzler:
> > That brings up my question -is there a way to modify the reciever so it
> > works with a different mouse, (or modify the mouse to work with a
> > different receiver) or do you have some other use for them?
> If they are Unifying Receivers, yes, you can use them with any other
> Logitech wireless product that is compatible with Unifying receivers. In
> my PC I have one unifying receiver, connected to a keyboard and two
> mice. I could add more devices.
> But I need a receiver for my laptop, since I lost that receiver. And I
> don't want to unplug the receiver from my PC every time I use the
> laptop. Sometimes I use them concurrently.
> However, for their low end products, Logitech has something called Nano
> Receiver, which I don't know how to use with other Logitech products.
> CU
> Daniel AJ
> --
> Follow me on twitter @newstik http://twitter.com/newstik
> --
> Follow me on twitter @newscot http://twitter.com/newscot
> _______________________________________________
> nSLUG mailing list
> nSLUG at nslug.ns.ca
> http://nslug.ns.ca/mailman/listinfo/nslug
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nslug.ns.ca/mailman/private/nslug/attachments/20130620/5e924f99/attachment.html>

More information about the nSLUG mailing list