[nSLUG] Query Re: Logitech Unifying Receiver wanted

Trina Hanson trina.hanson79 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:21:27 ADT 2013

Hello Daniel,

As long as your products are still under warranty  you could call tech
support and tell them that the plastic part came off the metal part of our
receiver.  They will send you a new receiver, no questions asked.  All you
will need to do is run the Unifying software from the Logitech website when
you get it to pair the device(s) to the receiver and you will be good to go.

Cheers,
Trina