[nSLUG] Query Re: Logitech Unifying Receiver wanted

Daniel AJ Sokolov daniel at falco.ca
Thu Jun 20 15:14:25 ADT 2013

On 2013-06-20 14:50 wrote Frank Geitzler:
> That brings up my question -is there a way to modify the reciever so it
> works with a different mouse, (or modify the mouse to work with a
> different receiver) or do you have some other use for them?

If they are Unifying Receivers, yes, you can use them with any other
Logitech wireless product that is compatible with Unifying receivers. In
my PC I have one unifying receiver, connected to a keyboard and two
mice. I could add more devices.

But I need a receiver for my laptop, since I lost that receiver. And I
don't want to unplug the receiver from my PC every time I use the
laptop. Sometimes I use them concurrently.

However, for their low end products, Logitech has something called Nano
Receiver, which I don't know how to use with other Logitech products.

CU
Daniel AJ

--
Follow me on twitter @newstik http://twitter.com/newstik