[nSLUG] CryptoParty comes to Halifax

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Tue Jun 18 15:20:29 ADT 2013

Hi everyone,

The date, time, and venue have been changed, but they're now confirmed.

Location:    The Hub (1673 Barrington St., 2nd floor)
Date & time: Thursday June 27th, 6:30-9pm

I'd love to have a strong turn-out the first time, to prove there's
enough demand to make this a regular event.

I'm planning on talking about web browser security and privacy, and
email encryption. If you'd like to bring a topic to talk about, I'd be
glad to share the spotlight.

The Hub has donated their space for free, asking only that we collect
donations to offset their costs, so if you do come, please bring
something to help out. I don't want to be a burden on this community
initiative.

If you're on Twitter, follow @CryptoPartyHFX

Hope to see you there!

-Mike Doherty