[nSLUG] Problems with console text

Baha Baydar bbaydar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 07:43:47 ADT 2013

Hi Mike,

You can use the "setfont" command to change the console font. I don't have
a slackware system up and running currently but I believe "setfont
default8x9" will give you the standard 25 row console font.

This page might give you some pointers too:
http://duganchen.ca/writings/slackware/fonts/

Baha Baydar                      http://www.hyperion.org
bbaydar at gmail.com           http://www.hal-con.com