[nSLUG] Raspberry Pi Local

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:21:15 ADT 2013

Actually they are designed and produced in a British SONY plant these
days :)

Eugene Cormier
---------------
Full-time Instructor
Acadia University
www.eugenecormier.com
eugenecormier at gmail.com
Office: Denton Hall Rm.235
Office Hours: Tuesday 11-12, Wednesday 2:30-3:30 & Thursday 10-11 (or by appointment)
Phone: (902) 585-1329

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information intended for a specific individual or
organization. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire
computer system.