[nSLUG] Raspberry Pi Local

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:06:41 ADT 2013

  Supporting local is good but you ate buying something that was
created/developed in the US, then sent to Asia which actually mass produces
them, then shipped from around the world to retailer's and supplies which
then capitalize yet again...buying local is good if it is produced locally
and sold by a local business with a HQ locally.

I just had a fiberglass oil tank installed here at home by ScotiaFuels
(local) and the tank itself was manufactured here in Nova Scotia by Vilco
in Waverly...now that is supporting local.  I could have saved a few
hundred dollars by getting the tank out of province but didn't.

Not too much is local these days...just because it has a tag that says made
in Canada on it does not mean it is from Canada.

My .02...   :-P

Sent from my Samsung Ativ S running WP8