[nSLUG] Fwd: Calling Perl Mongers, Monks and Mooks

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:22:02 ADT 2013

Personally, I went with C/C++...I looked at Perl, Python and others but
when it came down to it. I chose a language based on compilability,
free development UIs, etc...not to mention C is over 25 yrs old if I
remember correctly and is used in pretty much all open source/Linux,
Microsoft, Mac and Android development. =)

Sent from my Samsung Ativ S running WP8 From: Vlado Keselj