[nSLUG] Fwd: Calling Perl Mongers, Monks and Mooks

Robin Murray nibor.yarrum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:13:39 ADT 2013

Just for the record, I would never try to discourage you from learning perl
if that's what your intent is, I think it's a very worth-while endevour. I
would discourage you however if you were trying to get something done
quickly without regard to the language. If you aren't already familiar with
perl's aggravating side, then I would recommend a simpler language, since I
know from experience how bald you can go when plowing around the learning
curve.

Hope you have fun with it!

--
Robin Murray