[nSLUG] Problems with console text

Bill Davidson billdavidson at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 3 23:44:15 ADT 2013

Two things:

1.  If he's using KDE anyway, why do you care about the console text size?

2.  Even with a framebuffer I think you can set your console font and
size.  I don't have it in front of me, but I seem to recall the
Slackware has a script in /etc/rc.d/ which sets console fonts.

3. (Extra freebie) if you switch to a different virtual terminal does it
look the same?