[nSLUG] Volunteers needed - 1, 3, and 6h commitments

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Sun Jul 28 17:49:21 ADT 2013

Hi Trina, Stephen

We're now 2 weeks out, so a big thanks from me for your offers to help.

For the flyers, we want half-page (or maybe quarter-page) leaflets with
info about NSLUG. A short description, info about meetings, and a link
to the mailing list and the Twitter account. We can hand these out to
any newcomers at the August meeting, and hang onto them for future
events too.

I also need 2 signs with directions to get people from the front doors
to the conference room. So, "NSLUG MEETING" to catch peoples' eyes, and
then the instructions:
 1. Take the elevator up to the 4th floor
 2. Turn right, and the conference room is the first door on your left.

If you two don't mind working together to get this done, that'd be a big
help. Thanks for stepping forward.

-Mike