[nSLUG] Ubuntu 13.04

David Potter dlpotter at eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 25 20:59:13 ADT 2013

Yes, I knew that going in.

This is my main platform and a new HD that I installed April 2/13 so it
took me quite a while to start to grumble...

The first curiosity I noticed when using undo/redo in the Mahjongg game
it would occasionally 'select' three of four similar (visible)  tiles
and leave me with a single tile... I assumed it was a new version of the
game but with gremlins in multiple programs I'm suspecting something
more fundamental.

I'm so happy to have sound I haven't even considered reverting to an
earlier version...

David