[nSLUG] News from the trenches: nslug.ns.ca server upgraded squeeze -> wheezy (mostly)

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Jul 18 13:39:45 ADT 2013

Over lunchtime, I upgraded the nSLUG server from Debian squeeze to
wheezy. It is mostly upgraded now (i.e. all of userspace is upgraded,
but to be on the safe side, Rob will do an *attended* reboot to the new
wheezy kernel later this afternoon) and it all went very smoothly.

Just thought I'd inform you all in case you noticed anything odd after
the upgrade. Please give me a shout if you think you see a problem.

Ben