[nSLUG] Encouraging participation and reaching out into the community

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 18 00:41:09 ADT 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-17 at 14:46 -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On 07/17/2013 02:40 PM, Douglas Guptill wrote:
> > That would be nice.  But I get 'Page not found'.  Any suggestions?
>
> Brain fart. Of course the real URL is http://twitter.com/NSLUG (which
> Mike indicated early on in the original thread, I think)

This just shows my lack of knowledge of new technology.  I don't own a
'smart' phone -just an old Nokia cellphone, with a display large enough
to show the number of an incoming call.  I am pleased to learn that
Twitter is available, at least on my computer, although I don't expect
to be a very active participant.  I concur that we need to attract as
large an audience as possible -many viewpoints improve any project.
Frank