[nSLUG] Encouraging participation and reaching out into the community

Michael Gillie mikegpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 22:02:59 ADT 2013

By the way, I feel the need to add more to this twitter conversation, by
bringing in a bunch if other options, and ideas. Forgive my run-on
sentences.

I am not familiar with Ikiwiki (or whatever the engine is you are working
with for the website. My love is Wordpress.org. We could start a blog as
well.... We coould tie twitter, facebook, the mailing list, irc, and a
whole lot more into the one site....

I focus on Wordpress, for the web work that I do... This winter I will have
lots of spair time. I might be able to pull off some cool stuff as
well......

Michael

--
Have a great day,