[nSLUG] irc

Douglas Guptill dguptill at accesswave.ca
Wed Jul 17 13:52:20 ADT 2013

Hello Ben, or anyone else who groks 'irc':

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 01:11:14PM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> You might. But you might also be already missing out on what happens on
> irc, and we've had an irc channel for a very long time.

um...irc?

Can you help me use it?

I have fired up pidgin, and have an account (dguptill) on jabber.org.

Looking through the (long) room list, I see 'debian'.  But no 'nslug'.

Am I close?  Or so far off there is no help for me?

Thanks,
Douglas.
--
Bold character derived from stubborn patience and adversity.