[nSLUG] Twitter account

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Jul 16 10:21:02 ADT 2013

On 07/16/2013 10:02 AM, D G Teed wrote:
> I'm not saying shut down the account.  I'm just saying twitter looks
> like a FAIL to those of us who don't use it, so it is constantly
> amazing there is interest in it.

Fair enough. I'm not trying to sell you on twitter. Clearly those of us
who use it and find it useful are getting something different (and of
value) from it than what you perceive. Whether or not you, personally,
get anything out of it, it is a net win for the group if it benefits
even some portion of the membership (either current or future) without
any significant down side.

Thanks for the confirmation that you don't see any significant down side
(i.e. nothing so objectionable as to warrant removal of the account).

Ben