[nSLUG] Twitter account

Michael Gillie mikegpc at hemmysoft.com
Mon Jul 15 23:52:00 ADT 2013

I think no matter what the age, we should stick with the addage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." That said, in regards to the COG rant earlier, you guys might be aging, but you are geeks. Let some of the younger generation expand the currently limited horizon of the NSLUG mailing list. Note that i say expand, not replace. My two cents, grammatically the way I typed it, just to see how many grammar police i might p*ss off.... Sorry guys, but this all seemed a bit silly. If it will upset some key members like Jack and Frank, maybe the best thing to do is not involve twitter at all....

Michael Gillie