[nSLUG] Twitter account

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Sun Jul 14 20:33:47 ADT 2013

On 13-07-14 08:17 PM, Joel Maxuel wrote:
> If I recall correctly, the archives are public through nabble:
> http://old.nabble.com/nSLUG-f21235.html

Awesome, thanks for the pointer, Joel.

old.nabble.com is going away soon; I've requested that the archive be
migrated to nabble2.

If that archive is public, maybe the piper archives should also be public?

> A bot would be interesting, but I don't know how one would implement
> it.  Does GNU Mailman have a spot to place an action on every new thread?

I don't think there's an API, so I think the bot would have to poll the
right archive page. It might be an interesting project that's been done
before. Some research is probably in order.

-Mike