[nSLUG] Adding technical talks to the docket

Mike Doherty doherty at cs.dal.ca
Mon Jul 8 21:26:45 ADT 2013

I just wanted to follow up to let folks know that we had a really
positive and productive discussion tonight, and we're going to go ahead
with planning this.

Our hope is to have things organized quickly enough that our next
meeting can be a technical talk. That would be Monday August 12.

I'll be lining up a location this week, and I'll send another email once
that's confirmed.

If you'd like to give a talk, please email me off-list, and we can talk
about how to divvy up the allotted time for the evening.

Thanks,
-Mike