[nSLUG] Installation problems, Fedora 18

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 3 23:50:00 ADT 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-03 at 23:35 -0300, Vlado Keselj wrote:
> This fixed the problem!  Excellent!  Thank you!
>
> I have downloaded the bz2 file from the site, unpacked it, ran "make", and
> "make install" as the root, and after a couple of reboots the Ethernet
> port worked.

Congratulations, Vlado.  Perhaps we will see you at the meeting this
coming Monday evening.  We meet at Uncommon Grounds, at the south end of
South Park St., one block north of Inglis St., at 5:30 p.m.
The following is an extract from Ben Armstrong's message a few days ago:
    Due to Canada Day, Natal Day, and Labor day we should move our
meetings
    to the second Monday of the month for July through September, and
resume
    meeting on the first Monday of the month in October.

    So, the next four meeting times would be:

        * Monday, July 8th
        * Monday, August 12th
        * Monday, September 9th
        * Monday, October 7th