[nSLUG] Installation problems, Fedora 18

Matthew FitzGerald-Chamberlain chamberlain2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 22:37:21 ADT 2013

A quick search found the alx driver supports the AR8161 chipset:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking/alx.

The instructions there assume an environment has been set up for compiling,
so make sure you have that set up (ie, sudo yum install gcc gcc-c++ make
kernel-headers kernel-devel dkms)