[nSLUG] Installation problems, Fedora 18

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 2 11:24:49 ADT 2013

On Tue, 2013-07-02 at 10:58 -0300, Vlado Keselj wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Good idea!  Thank you.  I will will try some more Live installations.
> Fedora 19 is out today, I will probably start with it.
Vlado, I plan to be at NSLUG on the 9th, and will bring along the live
DVD I mentioned before, as well as the LIVE DVD from the previous issue
of the same magazine, which has the following Linux releases: Ubuntu
12.10, Qubes OS, wattOS R6, and Arch Linux 2012.09.07.  You are welcome
to try them out.
> I wish there was a
> web page with different hardware configurations and distributions that
> people managed to install on them.
Good idea.  Perhaps if you record your successes (and difficulties) with
what you are trying right now, someone else might pick that information
up and add to it.
Frank