[nSLUG] Dal mirror sync problems

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Jan 28 07:01:33 AST 2013

On 27/01/13 11:11 PM, Karl Vollmer wrote:
> It's because the lazy Dal mirror admin has been on vacation, he's back
> at work tomorrow. I'm sure he'll look into it then :)
>
> Thanks for the heads up :)

I get hash checksum mismatches so often that I've given up using the dal
mirror. I guess I should've mentioned this earlier. Is there any way to
update the mirror more atomically so our upgrades don't die in the
middle of an update pulse? If not, what is the schedule for
synchronizing the Debian mirror? If we could at least decrease the
likelihood ...

Ben