[nSLUG] Nostalgy for Thunderbird

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 20 15:48:34 AST 2013

Daniel, I don't use Thunderbird, but just for fun I did a quick google
search (I use Ubuntu, and the search might check for Ubuntu references
first) for "thunderbird preferences".  The first hit I got was the
following:
    Modify Thunderbird settings - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
kb.mozillazine.org/Modify_Thunderbird_settings
Jan 2, 2011 – Thunderbird stores any settings you change or create using
Tools → Account Settings and Tools → Options in the prefs.js file in the
profile.

Is this of any use to you?
Frank Geitzler