[nSLUG] Replacing the ailing wiki - Ikiwiki - Hackathon?

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Jan 7 10:14:19 AST 2013

We seriously need to take the next step on this. I include below my
latest musings on how to proceed. I propose tonight we spend some time
hacking on ikiwiki. I started following the guide here and got as far as
step 2 before I got distracted by other things:

http://ikiwiki.info/setup/

Did anyone else play with this on your own as I had suggested? There
were no objections, so I'm going to take it as implicit approval of my
choice of software. :)

Ben